Friday, July 15, 2011

Senior AM

You would think I would be burned out after spending a week at Soldier Hollow for the State AM but I figured a few more days wouldn't hurt. I'm glad I worked the UGA Senior AM in Park City. Nice and cool and NO mosquito's or bugs. The tournament was a 36 hole stroke play, 18 holes a day. I thought it was a double shift and had planned on staying in Park City instead of commuting. The UGA put me up for the night and it was nice to take a break after the tournament and relax somewhat. I may take a break after this tournament until the Mid AM which is in August at Alpine CC. These tournaments are fun to work but tiring. Gotta take a break and go ATVing for a bit.
Steve Borget (left) walking off of 17.
Condo's just west of 18.
Ronnie tanning that bald head

No comments:

Post a Comment