Friday, March 1, 2013

Summer's Here??

It feels like summer today and will get warmer by Sunday (3rd). After looking at the long term weather, I am going to take the blade off the 4-wheeler so I can get out and play some. Just an update of the past few months. My surgery for the knee was November 27, 2012. Surgery went well but I had a few complications afterword. It's kind of nice to still be around. Therapy has helped a lot and I am regaining my health.

The Spring GeoCache event is scheduled for April so I am working hard to be ready and be able to take the trailer out. I may take it out in March for a few days to get used to the workout again. I have been working on family history stuff and want to visit a few cemetery's where family members are buried so I can source them to their records. Some of the places are very remote so I think it would be great to explore new areas.

No comments:

Post a Comment