Friday, September 30, 2011

Simpson Springs

Decided to head out to Simpson Springs since several friends told me it was a neat place to go. I loaded up the GPS and ATV and headed west. Being the last day of September it was hard to believe it reached 93 degrees. Hot dusty and no wind. Viewing the history and stuff like that was fun and some of the wildlife but I don't think I will ever go camping out there. For one, it's too far and not much out there. I would have rather gone to Little Moab but at least I can say I have been out there. I was surprised there were several campers out there by some caches so I didn't venture too close. I would have liked to visit the Pet Cemetery but oh well. Another thing I didn't like was the washboard road. My truck kept going sideways constantly.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment